Sometimes when you eat authentic Mexican food, they give you this salsa stuff made with tomatoes, onions, and jalapenos. You can add a squeeze of lime juice to pico de gallo, but I prefer this basic recipe. Once you serve this with your Mexican dish such as tacos, you will want it with all your Mexican dishes.
Serves 4 to 6
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, diced
- 1 jalapenos, diced (optional)
- 2 sprigs or 1 cup, cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato, onion, jalapeno pepper (optional)) and cilantro. Season with salt, olive oil and lime juice. Stir until evenly distributed. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
One thought on “Pico De Gallo墨西哥碎番茄沙拉”