Get a weeknight meal in minutes with this colorful, tasty and easy stir fry recipe packed with fresh vegetables like mushrooms, broccoli, bok choy, and peppers. Tweak the recipe by using any of your favorite veggies: zucchini, squash, snow peas, celery – you name it.
- 2 tablespoons Cooking oil
- 4-5 swiss brown or buttoned mushroom, sliced
- ½ cup Chinese black fungus （black wood ear mushrooms. Dried wood ear mushroom is available at any Asian markets. Take a tablespoon of dried mushrooms and soak in the water to rehydrate before use.
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, cut into bite size
- 1 cup broccoli, split into bite size
- A few stalks bok choy or a few leaves of Napa Cabbage
- 1 to 1.5 tablespoons oyster sauce蚝油
- Heat the cooking oil over medium high heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Add mushrooms first and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Toss into the rest of the vegetables. Stir fry for about 2 to 3 minutes. Add into the oyster sauce. Mix well. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Serve with a bowl of rice.