It’s beautiful, healthy, easy to make, and a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
- 200g store-bought pre-washed mixed greens
- 1 Gala or Fuji apple or any red, mild and sweet apples, core removed, unpeeled, and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Walnuts, crumbled, toasted (optional)
- 10g goat cheese crumbled
For the dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar白葡萄酒醋
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper for seasoning
- Thinly sliced unpeeled apple. Toss with the mixed greens, walnuts and goat cheese in a large salad bowl.
- To make the dressing, use a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients.
- Pour the dressing in the salad bowl and mix well right before serving.
- You can always pre-make the salad dressing and leave it in the fridge for up to 1 week.