It is perfect for every day meal or dinner party and only takes 10 minutes to put together. And you get to enjoy your homemade salad dressing. Makes sense to pre-make the salad dressing and leave it in the fridge – it helps you focus time and efforts on preparing other dishes for the home dinner/party.
- 200g baby spinach or spinach (leaves only)，菠菜叶
- 2 tablespoons almonds, blanched and slivered，杏仁片
- ½ tablespoon butter黄油
- 3 tablespoons dry cranberry，蔓越莓干
For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar白葡萄酒醋
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar苹果醋
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon yellow onion, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika (optional)匈牙利红椒粉
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds, toasted白芝麻
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- To make the dressing, use a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, sugar, onion, paprika, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, and vegetable oil. Toss with spinach just before serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach with the toasted almonds and cranberries.